017: Understanding Powerlessness, Moving Up the Emotional Guidance Scale, and Why Feeling Good Is So Important
In this episode I talk about powerlessness, moving up the emotional guidance scale, and why feeling good is so important.
- how my life took a surprising turn when I got really sick at my ski house — on a weekend when I was so excited to do some solo snowboarding
- how through meditation and communication with my inner guidance I learned that I got sick because I’d been feeling disempowered and powerless in a series of situations
- how Abraham says: “If you’ve gotten something going on [vibrationally] and you’re not cleaning it up, don’t worry, it will get bigger.” And in my case, it certainly did.
- how I learned that sometimes courtesy and fairness to others does not serve me
- how there typically isn’t one right path or solution, but how you feel about a path or solution is of the utmost importance
- how anger and even vengeful thoughts can help you move from powerlessness up the emotional guidance scale
- how my dad felt grief and powerlessness from not following his dream of being a singer
- why your emotional guidance system is so important
- Emotional Guidance Scale – search “Abraham Hicks, emotional guidance scale” on google.com to see many people’s different visuals for the emotional guidance scale. Here is one along with an Abraham Hicks workshop excerpt that talks about moving up the emotional scale.
Ways to Listen and Subscribeitunes stitcher google play spotify
Share Your Feedback!
If you’re enjoying this podcast, please let me know by leaving a review on iTunes. Or if you listen on another player, you can email me at email@example.com. I love reading reviews so that I know what your favorite part of the podcast is and how to plan future episodes. Leaving a review is easy. Simply click the button below to go to iTunes, click the “View in iTunes” blue button, click “Ratings and Reviews” and then “Write a Review.”
Join the Creators From the Inside Out Facebook Group
Continue the discussion from the podcast and connect with others talking about the teachings in the free Facebook group Creators From the Inside Out. I’d love to see you there!
Follow Me On Instagram
I’m active on Instagram! There I share many of my day-to-day experiences practicing Abraham’s teachings. You can follow me @creatingfromtheinsideout_
Thanks for listening!
Hello, I’m Michelle Waldo
I share insights + inspiration to help you follow your inner guidance and practice the teachings of Abraham-Hicks. I’m the host of two podcasts: Creating From the Inside Out: Practicing the Teachings of Abraham Hicks and Following the Call: Tales of Following Your Inner Guidance. I also teach others how to tune into their own inner guidance using a method called Connecting Inward.