016: How Being in Alignment and Flow Affects Your Manifestations and Timing
In this episode I talk about how being in alignment and flow affects your manifestations and timing.
- how I experienced perfect timing and flow after recording my very first podcast episode
- how I had a disempowering belief at one point that caused me to think I could only manifest small desires and not big ones (and what I did to release that belief)
- how since releasing that belief my manifestations are coming quickly and all of the time
- how wellbeing always flows to us, but sometimes we block or restrict it with our limiting beliefs and alignment wobbles
- the magical, exhilarating feeling you get when you understand your wellbeing
- how I use the word manifestation to mean the thing(s) you desire, when in reality, every moment of every day is a manifestation
- how I now trust that I can consistently manifest my desires–big and small
- how even when I experience resistance or a wobble, I know how to release those things and let wellbeing flow again
Ways to Listen and Subscribeitunes stitcher google play spotify
Share Your Feedback!
If you’re enjoying this podcast, please let me know by leaving a review on iTunes. Or if you listen on another player, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I love reading reviews so that I know what your favorite part of the podcast is and how to plan future episodes. Leaving a review is easy. Simply click the button below to go to iTunes, click the “View in iTunes” blue button, click “Ratings and Reviews” and then “Write a Review.”
Join the Creators From the Inside Out Tribe
Continue the discussion from the podcast and connect with others talking about the teachings in the free Facebook group Creators From the Inside Out. I’d love to see you there!
Follow Me On Instagram
I’m active on Instagram! There I share many of my day-to-day experiences practicing Abraham’s teachings. You can follow me @creatingfromtheinsideout_
Thanks for listening!
Hello, I’m Michelle Waldo
I share insights, tips + inspiration to help you tap into your inner guidance and practice the teachings of Abraham-Hicks. You can follow me at: