015: Communicating With Your Inner Guidance: Why It’s Important and How to Get Started
In this episode I talk all about communicating with your inner guidance also known as your inner being.
- how we can all communicate with our inner guidance or inner being
- how you are very limited in what you can achieve through doing or action alone, which I can personally attest to as a former hustler/doer/go-getter
- how by tapping into your inner guidance you can tap into the power of the universe, or the energy that creates worlds, to achieve your desires
- how I’ve been formally and actively communicating with my inner guidance for the past 16 years and how it has improved my life beyond measure
- how and why meditation is such an effective way to develop a channel of communication with your inner guidance
- how free form journaling can help you tap into your inner guidance
- how a period of intense journaling 12 years ago led me to head into a much more creative career direction
- how effective it can be to simply ask your inner guidance to start actively communicating with you
- how some people communicate using numbers, angels, and spirit animals
- how my studies in Shamanism led me to have countless spirit guides and how they often took a form that helped me understand the wisdom they were sharing
- how I now believe that all of my “guides” are just different facets of source energy and my own inner being
- how your inner being is there for you at all times
- how your communication with your inner guidance will grow with practice
- A New Beginning II : A Personal Handbook to Enhance Your Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness by Jerry and Esther Hicks
- My podcast Episode 003: Learning to Meditate When You Have Resistance
- Mozart In the Jungle
- The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron
Ways to Listen and Subscribeitunes stitcher google play spotify
Share Your Feedback!
If you’re enjoying this podcast, please let me know by leaving a review on iTunes. Or if you listen on another player, you can email me at email@example.com. I love reading reviews so that I know what your favorite part of the podcast is and how to plan future episodes. Leaving a review is easy. Simply click the button below to go to iTunes, click the “View in iTunes” blue button, click “Ratings and Reviews” and then “Write a Review.”
Join the Creators From the Inside Out Tribe
Continue the discussion from the podcast and connect with others talking about the teachings in the free Facebook group Creators From the Inside Out. I’d love to see you there!
Follow Me On Instagram
I’m active on Instagram! There I share many of my day-to-day experiences practicing Abraham’s teachings. You can follow me @creatingfromtheinsideout_
Thanks for listening!
Hello, I’m Michelle Waldo
I share insights, tips + inspiration to help you tap into your inner guidance and practice the teachings of Abraham-Hicks. You can follow me at: