012: Tim McGinnis On Being “Dr Fun,” the Foundational Teachings of Abraham Hicks, & Much More
In this episode I interview Tim McGinnis, otherwise known as “Dr. Fun.”
Tim and I discuss:
- his experiences as an evangelical Christian before he learned about Abe
- how Tim discovered Abraham through a library audio book
- how “Dr. Fun” came to be
- how songs and melodies started coming to Tim based on nuggets of Abraham Hick’s foundational truths
- his lip syncs of Esther and Abraham
- how his songs are designed to be resources for deliberate creators
- how he was an English teacher who quit his job and chose to become homeless for four years because he knew he had something deep within him that he wanted to create
- how he published his book while homeless and living in a park
- how drastically changing his lifestyle helped Tim stay integrated with his real purpose and creativity
- the digital nomad trend that is happening today
- how his painful tooth led him to the perfect resolution and timing as things lined up magically
- so much more
- Tim’s video that I mention called Are You Hard On Yourself?
- Two of my favorite lip syncs of Tim’s: Are You Ready to Get Happy? and It’s Done
- Tim’s Facebook page
- Tim’s book on Amazon
- Tim’s YouTube channel
- Tim’s Patreon page where you can get songs delivered to your inbox
Ways to Listen and Subscribeitunes stitcher google play spotify
Share Your Feedback!
If you’re enjoying this podcast, please let me know by leaving a review on iTunes. Or if you listen on another player, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I love reading reviews so that I know what your favorite part of the podcast is and how to plan future episodes. Leaving a review is easy. Simply click the button below to go to iTunes, click the “View in iTunes” blue button, click “Ratings and Reviews” and then “Write a Review.”
Join the Creators From the Inside Out Tribe
Continue the discussion from the podcast and connect with others talking about the teachings in the free Facebook group Creators From the Inside Out. I’d love to see you there!
Follow Me On Instagram
I’m active on Instagram! There I share many of my day-to-day experiences practicing Abraham’s teachings. You can follow me @creatingfromtheinsideout_
Thanks for listening!
Hello, I’m Michelle Waldo
I share insights, tips + inspiration to help you tap into your inner guidance and practice the teachings of Abraham-Hicks. You can follow me at: