011: A Discussion on Manifestation
In this episode I talk all about manifestation.
- Abraham Hicks’ words on why manifestations are important. It’s what we came here for. “If you didn’t care about the manifestations – you would have stayed with us!”
- my experience manifesting a four piece jazz band playing Christmas songs in the most unexpected place
- how I manifested a wonderful Christmas caroling experience similar to one in my childhood
- my Lake Tahoe story and how I had split energy about moving there permanently
- how when I chose to disengage from another person who was angry, and I focused on seeing them as Source sees them, everything shifted between us in the most profound way
- how snowboarding makes me feel and why I am manifesting a family friendly ski lease in Tahoe for the winter –tempering my “doer” mentality in favor of allowing
- how my life has changed since committing myself to practicing the teachings of Abraham Hicks
Ways to Listen and Subscribeitunes stitcher google play spotify
Share Your Feedback!
If you’ve gotten something out of this podcast, please let me know by leaving a review on iTunes. Or if you listen on another player, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I love reading reviews so that I know what your favorite part of the podcast is and how to plan future episodes. Leaving a review is easy. Simply click the button below to go to iTunes, click the “View in iTunes” blue button, click “Ratings and Reviews” and then “Write a Review.”
Join the Creators From the Inside Out Tribe
Continue the discussion from the podcast and connect with others talking about the teachings in the free Facebook group Creators From the Inside Out. I’d love to see you there!
Follow Me On Instagram
I’m active on Instagram! There I share many of my day-to-day experiences practicing Abraham’s teachings. You can follow me @creatingfromtheinsideout_
Thanks for listening!
Hello, I’m Michelle Waldo
I share insights, tips + inspiration to help you tap into your inner guidance and practice the teachings of Abraham-Hicks. You can follow me at: