010: Karen Money Williams on Seeking Spiritual Answers, Well-being, & Parenting
In this interview with longtime Abraham Hicks student and author Karen Money Williams, I had a great conversation about many wonderful topics.
- the journey Karen took through psychology, Christianity, the New Age movement, and a diagnosis of Cancer before she discovered Abraham Hicks.
- Karen’s books and inspirational essays called Soul Songs, which are inspired by Abraham’s teachings.
- the deeper meaning of Karen’s Soulsong #107 – Feeling Groovy
- how Karen used the Law of Attraction and Abraham’s teachings to manifest a home with a swimming pool, as well as an Abe fella
- how Karen was fearful and worried much of the time pre-Abe, and how that all changed after she started applying the teachings of Abraham to her life and learned about well-being
- what it’s like to parent Abraham-style and how that really helped Karen with her daughter
- how important it is to take baby steps in your practice, do meditation, and do what feels right for you.
- Karen’s website where you can see her books and products – www.karenmoneywilliams.com
- the Abraham Fun Facebook group that Karen helps lead
Ways to Listen and Subscribeitunes stitcher google play spotify
Share Your Feedback!
If you’ve gotten something out of this podcast, please let me know by leaving a review on iTunes. Or if you listen on another player, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I love reading reviews so that I know what your favorite part of the podcast is and how to plan future episodes. Leaving a review is easy. Simply click the button below to go to iTunes, click the “View in iTunes” blue button, click “Ratings and Reviews” and then “Write a Review.”
Join the Creators From the Inside Out Tribe
Continue the discussion from the podcast and connect with others talking about the teachings in the free Facebook group Creators From the Inside Out. I’d love to see you there!
Follow Me On Instagram
I’m active on Instagram! There I share many of my day-to-day experiences practicing Abraham’s teachings. You can follow me @creatingfromtheinsideout_
Thanks for listening!
Hello, I’m Michelle Waldo
I share insights + inspiration to help you follow your inner guidance and practice the teachings of Abraham-Hicks. I’m the host of two podcasts: Creating From the Inside Out: Practicing the Teachings of Abraham Hicks and Following the Call: Tales of Following Your Inner Guidance. I also teach others how to tune into their own inner guidance using a method called Connecting Inward.