Ep. 002: How I Stopped Doing What Doesn’t Feel Good
Today I talk about how I took a long look at my life and then I cut out all of the things that didn’t serve me. And how I started focusing my energy only on that which felt GOOD.
In this episode I share how I looked at:
- my music choices
- the TV shows and movies I’d been binge watching
- the books I was reading
- my gym
- my diet
- the routes that I regularly take to get places
- people on my personal Facebook feed
- ads in my Facebook feed
- Join the free Facebook group Creators From the Inside Out. It’s where I continue the discussion from each podcast episode and provide other discussion topics related to Abraham’s teachings.
- Snooze people on Facebook
- Change your Facebook ad preferences
Ways to Listen and Subscribeitunes stitcher google play spotify
Share Your Feedback!
If you’ve gotten something out of this podcast, please let me know by leaving a review on iTunes. I love reading reviews so that I know what your favorite part of the podcast is and how to plan future episodes. Leaving a review is easy. Simply click the button below to go to iTunes, click the “View in iTunes” blue button, click “Ratings and Reviews” and then “Write a Review.”
Join the Creators From the Inside Out Tribe
Continue the discussion from the podcast and connect with others talking about the teachings in the free Facebook group Creators From the Inside Out. I’d love to see you there!
Follow Me On Instagram
I’m active on Instagram! There I share many of my day-to-day experiences practicing Abraham’s teachings. You can follow me @creatingfromtheinsideout_
Thanks for listening!
Hello, I’m Michelle Waldo
I share insights, tips + inspiration to help you tap into your inner guidance and practice the teachings of Abraham-Hicks. You can follow me at: